Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

Keyboard input doesn't go to main panel

Guest UlfB

Hi,I've assigned keyboard commands changing the heading selector. But those keyboard commands doesn't work if I've previously clicked another panel than the main panel. Nothing happens. If I click the main panel with the mouse, then the keypress works all right.Does anybody have some kind of workaround or do I have to live with this?Ulf B :-)

Guest UlfB

Hi again,Some additional info: This problem only occour when I have undocked panel windows on my second monitor. No problems if I only use one of my monotors.Ulf B :-)

Guest UlfB

Hi again,No answer means what?So I have to live with this 'feature' of loosing keystrokes after klicking a pop panel moved to another monitor?Ulf B :-)

Guest NormanB

I havent been able to see this on my laptop (naturally!) so unable to help, confirm or deny. I was hoping for feedback from others.

Guest eagle201

I also have noticed this issue. I believe it was in the list of things to be fixed which since has been removed. One work around is to use key2mouse and assign a key such as spacebar which will press a button on the main panel. I use the cancel button. This brings back the focus to the main panel and the PSS keyboard commands now work on the extra monitors (until you click on one of the extra monitors and then it's necessary to hit the spacebar key again). There was a similar issue with a popualar 747 & recently released 737 series which they both manged to fix.J.Sample

Guest UlfB

BUMP!Thanks J,Anybody else with the same problem :-hmmm Ulf B

Guest kdundon

I have the same problem. I have to click the main screen in order for my toggle switches which are programmed for different functions to work. I have the LVLD 767 and PMDG 737 and 747 packages also and this does not happen there so it is in my case related to the PSS 777 package. I can live with this irritation but it would be nice if it was narrowed down to the cause and cured. Ken

Guest UlfB

Thanks Ken :-) Norman,Do you need more feedback or will you look into this issue?Ulf B

Guest UlfB

>I havent been able to see this on my laptop (naturally!) so>unable to help, confirm or deny. >>I was hoping for feedback from others.Norman,Do you need more feedback?Ulf B :-)

Guest UlfB

>>I havent been able to see this on my laptop (naturally!) so>>unable to help, confirm or deny. >>>>I was hoping for feedback from others.>>Norman,>>Do you need more feedback?>>Ulf B :-)Bump!Ulf B ;-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.