Sign in to follow this  
CarlosT

Patch v1.1

Gentlemen of the PSSI want to know first if before installing the new PATCH v1.1, we owe uninstall the 777 of the computer?In place second there is no need to uninstall, as I do to have the previous version, because this new version does not work here, problems in the capture of ils, fmc freeze etc,etc...ThanksPS Sorry my english.

It is not a patch only there the complete installer so u have to disinstall the previous version and install it again Alfredo

Guest Segwin

I thought we could just install the new patch over the existing installation.Norman or Steve, do we need to uninstall first?Thanks,

No, just reinstall per guidance from the installer..JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE!HELP:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238882

Guest Phoenix5

Hi,You should be able to just run the installer again, over the top of the current installation, but computers being what they are some people may find they need to delete the aircraft and start from a fresh install.

Guest evagelos

hiI I bought PSS 777 in CD. That I will find the PACH?

Guest NormanB

>hi>I I bought PSS 777 in CD. >That I will find the PACH?The CD patch is at www.justflight.com

Guest evagelos

>>hi>>I I bought PSS 777 in CD. >>That I will find the PACH?>>The CD patch is at www.justflight.com>>sorry Norman, him I do not find in this link.:(

Hi Norman,I do not manage to do work ILS, observe the illustration enclosed. What I do?. Thanks.

Guest NormanB

Carlos,If you look next to the ILS line in your FMC you will see the word PARK. Click the LSK and it will unpark it.

Guest evagelos

hiThat we will occupy that was installed PACH 1.1?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.