Sign in to follow this  
kalle999

Patch 1.1 and problems with weather radar

Hi,I installed the patch for the 777 recently and I really love the 777 now.Unfortunately I found out that my weather radar of my Wilco PIC 737 doesn't works any longer after I installed the PSS update.(Both aircraft use the weather radar of Florian Praxmarer).Do you have a solution for my problem?RegardsKalle

Guest Phoenix5

Hi Kalle,I also have the 737-300 and I have not noticed any problems, but I will look into it further.Do you have any issues with the PSS Wx radar? Have you ran any new updates on the 737 prior to seeing this problem?regards,

PSS. and all:RE: WXGreat aircraft and I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks go to all at PSS and thanks to Norman who has the patience of a saint. I just flew from KORD to CYYZ and it was great. The attached pics show what the WX looked like. I have never had a weather radar before so I don't know if this is what it is supposed to look like. Clouds showed perfectly but I have no idea what the yellow stripes are.I used FS9 ATC. which vectored me into a different runway than I had planned but after changing frequency the LOC captured nicely and OTTO landed smoothly.I had a bit of trouble controlling her after touchdown but nobody was looking when I tore up the grass a bit off to the side.Rick

I just checked my PIC 737 and I did not seem to be getting any returns with the weather radar on, even in severe storms. However, the PSS 777 WX radar appears to be working fine.I am sure that the 737 weather was working last ime I used it. Weird?EDIT: Problem solved!I re-downloaded v1.5.2 of FXWXR from the website support forum: http://www.addongauges.com/Somehow my gauge was overwritten by an older version (1.5.0).

Graeme Butler

Guest NormanB

Graeme,I wasnt aware of an updated WXR file and will ammend the installers now.

Hi,>I just checked my PIC 737 and I did not seem to be getting>any returns with the weather radar on, even in severe storms.>However, the PSS 777 WX radar appears to be working fine.>>I am sure that the 737 weather was working last ime I used it.>Weird?>>EDIT: Problem solved!>I re-downloaded v1.5.2 of FXWXR from the website support>forum: >>http://www.addongauges.com/>>Somehow my gauge was overwritten by an older version (1.5.0).>thanks for the tip!BTW Here is the deep link for the file:http://forums.simflight.com/download.php?id=51821I have downloaded it and will see if it works now again!RegardsBernd

Guest NormanB

The 777 base installer includes the new version as of 0820z

Hi Norman, does it include the fix for the load utility of the 777-200LRF and the narrow clock ? Thanks in advamce.Miquel Egea.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.