Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robosonic

PSS Boeing 777 FMC

I have install the latest sid and stars for this aircraft ( cycle 0603) but when I go into the aircraft and bring up the fmc it shows the cycle 0513 can someone point me in the right direction what file I need to find and change it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,Please remember to sign your posts, with your name.The cycle 0513, refers to the AIRAC file, not the sids/stars.Richard at Navdata has not produced an AIRAC since 0513, due to the changes in obtaining the data.

>Hello,>>Please remember to sign your posts, with your name.>>The cycle 0513, refers to the AIRAC file, not the sids/stars.>>Richard at Navdata has not produced an AIRAC since 0513, due>to the changes in obtaining the data.I have the update AIRAC (0603) for the PSS 777 and have check the navdata folder and showing the correct sid and stars for the cycle 0603.I was trying to find the fmc file that has the AIRAC date in it for this aircraft so that i can change it to the correct cycle as it showing 0513Ray Lang

Ray,You have the update AIRAC (0603)? I know Terry Yingling is producing terminal procedures based on 0603, but I thought Richard Stefan was the only one producing the AIRAC for the community. Have you found a different source? If you could clarify, that would clear the confusion in my head (maybe :-hmmm).ThanksDave Lamb

Sign in to follow this