Sign in to follow this  
Guest pedroz

PSSB773ER-GE.air file did not change?

Guest pedroz

Hello PSS support:I have downloaded and installed version 1.1 but noticed the following:PSSB773ER-GE.air file is the old one from Nov 5th 2005 in mycasewhenImade thefirst download which means either the installation was not done correctly ot nothing was done to change things in the .air file. Can you please tell me if you have made changes in the .air file?If that is the case how can I properly isntall? should I uninstall first?Problems in the original version as the one not being able to correctly follow the path when waypoints are at 90

Guest NormanB

Pete,I just checked against your files. The air file is 4th April. Please can you redownload that and check for me please.A list of improvements / fixes is on this forum.

Hi Yep same here , after the 1.1 patch the ER is showing 5/11/05 , its the CD version thou . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Guest pedroz

Hello Norman:Thank you for your replyI have indeed downloaded again and this time it is in.... so thank you for that.I will check for the issue that I had beforeBest regardspete

Guest pedroz

Hello:It seems after trying again with the patch and the .air file updated the problem seems to be solved that is to say no more overshooting whenone waypoint is at 90

Guest MatthewSchoenberg

Norman,I first did an install over 1.0 and had 4/2 on the air file for the 200LR and 200LRF.I then removed the version 1.0, cleaned out the registry and remaining files and did a fresh install of version 1.1.The 200LR and 200LRF show the air file for 4/2. Even on the new fresh update, the 300ER had an air file dated 11/5/2005. This file is not updating or installing a new file from the download from "my files"Any suggestions?Matthew

Guest MatthewSchoenberg

>Norman,>>I first did an install over 1.0 and had 4/2 on the air file>for the 200LR and 200LRF.>>I then removed the version 1.0, cleaned out the registry and>remaining files and did a fresh install of version 1.1.>>The 200LR and 200LRF show the air file for 4/2. Even on the>new fresh update, the 300ER had an air file dated 11/5/2005. >This file is not updating or installing a new file from the>download from "my files">>Any suggestions?>>MatthewNorman,The install I was talking about above was from the full-base file. I just installed the 300ER by itself and the air file showed up 4/2.You mentioned in an earlier post above the date should be 4/4. I have 4/2 now. Which is the correct date?Matthew

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.