Sign in to follow this  
bgps

Cannot Fly and ILS approach

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. I cannot get this the 300ER to fly an ILS approach. It flies perfectly until I capture the glideslope then the aircraft pitches and rolls, even using autoland. I have tried this at several airports with always the same results. So far I have been very disappointed with this sim, after looking forward to it's release I have struggled with several problems. I waited until the release of the patch, but it has not completely fixed all the problems. This sim still does not fly as smoothly as other payware add-ons.I have been simming for years and I have had more problems with this sim than anyother, and am becoming frustrated. Reading the posts, I must be doing something wrong...can anyone point me in the right direction.Any suggestions?BGPS.AMD 3200+, ATI 256MEG, 2GIG RAM, dual monitor.

Guest NormanB

Bruce,Make sure you have downloaded the 300ER patch today. An error on my part saw an older air file packed into the patch.

Thanks Norman;I will download again....and try again.

Downloaded and completed a flight with pretty good landing...thanks Norman.bgps

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.