Sign in to follow this  
greg100o

Still a bit confused about how much to load on default flight

OK, I go the select a flight page in FS9. and highlight Default flight which is the original default flight. [Cessna etc, etc]Can I then go ahead and go back to create a flight, and select the parameters I want for my own custom flight as opposed to actually loading the default flight?How about loading the default flight, then loading the 777 and saving that flight and returning to it directly under Select a flight instead of going first to the default flight everytime?These issues are not clear to me from the threads below.Greg

Greg Clark

Guest NormanB

Greg,Whilst I personally always select the default flight before selecting the 777 albeit my understanding is that as long as the default flight has not been modified then you should be able to:* Select the Cessna flight* Change to the 777* Set things the way you want* Save the flightIn the future from the select a flight screen you should be able to selct your new 777 flight as long as the default flight has not been modified.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.