Sign in to follow this  
Butchm

Great FDE

Phoenix/Rob YoungWhen I first bought the T7 I probably did about 5 flights and decided that the flight model and smoothness of the automatics left so much to be desired that I didn't use it again. I am a casual user of MSFS however, my personal opinion is that the product should not have been released at the level of development it was in, I think a little more time and it would have saved everyone particularly the support guys some stress. :)After this patch, it is a very different product. Rob Young has worked some real magic into that FDE and the rest of the Phoenix team have done a stellar job with the autopilot, smooth as glass. Congratulations gentlemen, mission accomplished, well done! Cheers,Butch

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Butch,Most kind of you to take the trouble to post your comments. Truly appreciated!Kind Regards,Rob Young

Hi ;Rob, thanks for your fantastic job, but I have a little problem: the descent in VNAV is a bit abrupt with a 3-5

Hi Miquel,I promise you I am not trying to crawl out of this....but VNAV functions are not quite in my brief. This is I think a gauge issue which I am not qualified to answer...perhaps someone else on the support team can step in here.Kind Regards,Rob Young

Sign in to follow this