Sign in to follow this  
Guest vicleecy

ALL Dark with BATT only??

Guest vicleecy

Hi Capts, I have been experiencing the following problems with V1.1 or previous version.1. With BATT ON and all buses connected, no display on PFD, ND...etc. So I have to connect the GND PWR or start the APU (without displaying the STAT page) and wait for the LCDs ON in god knows seconds later.2. Everytime I start the ENG, I hear number of "Woop Woop Woop Woop" warning ENG OIL PRESS LO. The similar things happen when shutting down the ENG. Of course when I ignore the above problems and start and wait the warnings to disappear after some minutes, my flight can be done flawlessly but it's just not that AS REAL AS I GET. May anyone suggests what did I do wrong? I started with the Cessna 172 on the active runway with Avionics, BATT, and ENG running. Then I click "Select Aircraft" to choose the T7. Is it so called the "Default Flight with Cassna172?" Thanks a lot for your advices, happy flying and safe landings.VictorHong Kong

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.