Sign in to follow this  
Guest KCMH Cactus-741

gauge 777 panel

Guest KCMH Cactus-741

All is good with the panel but is it me, did I miss something or, are we still waiting on a fix for the backups' Air Speed Indicator, Attitude Indicator, and Altimeter? Or like I said maybe I just missed something. These are great products I am otherwise very impressed with the accuracy and efforts that went into these. Excellent work team!!! Airbus is great, but you know we all have to cheat with Boeing ever now and again. What kind of men would we be?

Guest Phoenix 1

it might help us if you indicated what you felt was wrong with the above instruments please?

Guest KCMH Cactus-741

On the panel that I have, I have one Primary Flight display in vertical position # 2 which is I guess a option for some carries, but I didn

Guest KCMH Cactus-741

Do you see this as a possibility buddy?

The 777-200LR and the 777-300ER have what is called a ISFD (Integrated Standby Flight Display), which compreeses the standby Altimeter, ASI and Art Horizon into one.Its so in the event of a faluire, the PIC only has to look at one instrument to get all the infomation he/she needs, instead of looking at 3.The 777-200 and 200ER have the traditional 3 instruments, but they are starting to be replaced by ISFD's, by current carriers, and new 200ERs also have the ISFD.So the chance of any change is about 0.01% (IMHO), as it would also mean guage coding changes, which could take some time.Cheers

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.