Sign in to follow this  
Guest GVViking

Loosing Waypoint in 772LR

Hi allFirst i must say PSS done a fine job with the latest patch, everything works fine on my version, except one thing.The FMC is loosing a waypoint. It is always the last point in a SID/First point enroute. ETC from EKCH, Dobel 2 C departure.22r, then Rubat, then Dobel. Dobel is the last point in the SID, when I get in approx 14 nm io it, the WP disappears and the AC is going direct next waypoint.It is doing it in all the airports I have tried so far. LOWW, KJFK, VHHH, EKCH. Dropping last WP in SID.I am using FSBuild to create the route. But a friend of mine is doing the same and he doesnt have any problems with it. I have also made a manually route and it did it there too.I have reinstalled Airac and SID/STAR twice.I have PSS A330 Installed.Any suggestions ?GVViking

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It just did in ESSA too.I wonder what is wrong ?Gvviking

Hello GvvikingI have the exact same problem. Flew GOTUR4C form ENGM rwy 19L. About 15nm before GOTUR this WPT was erased and the plane turned towards the next waypoint (AKIBA). Route was ENGM GOTUR UL996 SVD EKCH.This also happened to me flying out of EHAM. This time 30nm before reaching the WPT.regardsAsbjorn Hansen