Sign in to follow this  
Byrna

E-mail sent to PSS support on Friday - still awaiting answer.

Hello,I thought sending an email directly to PSS support was recommended based on some comments I had read in this forum from Norman regarding specific CDU freezing issues so I had sent one back last Friday April 7. It is now Tuesday night April 11 and still no answer nor any acknowledgement that my email was even received. It was sent to support@ phoenix-simulation.co.uk.I put my email address in the text of the email too so my membership would be legitimized but I don't have any other "proof" of membership if that is what is required (like an order no. for the 772LR). Can you help, PSS staff?Regards,John

Guest Phoenix5

Hi John,I will check through the emails, and see if I can locate yours. We normally aim to answer emails as soon as they come in, but sometimes they slip through the cracks.I can tell you that we are aware of the CDU freeze issue, and have discussed ideas with the development team, and we hope to have a 'fix' as soon as possible.If you have another issue you wish to discuss, or wish to discuss the CDU freeze further please feel free to email me personally at steven@ (phoenix-simulation.co.uk)regards,

Guest Segwin

>Hi John,>>I will check through the emails, and see if I can locate>yours. We normally aim to answer emails as soon as they come>in, but sometimes they slip through the cracks.>>I can tell you that we are aware of the CDU freeze issue, and>have discussed ideas with the development team, and we hope to>have a 'fix' as soon as possible.>>If you have another issue you wish to discuss, or wish to>discuss the CDU freeze further please feel free to email me>personally at steven@ (phoenix-simulation.co.uk)>>regards,Great news Steven. Perhaps a sticky anouncement might help.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.