Sign in to follow this  
Guest mungabarry01

ILS dissappears again after patch upgrade

Guest mungabarry01

HI ALL,I'm after some help or tips after patch installed....I flew from YMML to YSSY and assigned RWY 34L at YSSY.Roughly 15 DME from SY I noticed 34L localiser freq had kick into the NAV and by this time I didn't think i was going to experience localiser loss problems like I didn't in the passed.Just before intercepting localiser RWY 34L at FT 3100 CF34L,my localiser dissappeared {GONE!!!!} I paused the fltsim and chk my FMC NAV directory and I can see the correct ILS freq and coarse heading.I did all possible to refresh it with a new entry and still no go. Just as well it was a clear day and landed manually..{Its was good landing!!!!}Can anyone help me to find a resolution to this???Munga1

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.