Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Is user edit possible to open doors separately?

Guest brianlr

Hi everyoneI am now very happy with the way my T7 flies, although on two recent flights, the radio did not tune correctly to the ILS frequency of the landing runway and I had to tune it manually. Not sure if this is a common problem yet ...BUT the one thing that is a slight irritation is the opening of all doors at once. This is most unrealistic. I have never in all my years of flying seen a single airliner with all its doors open!Is it possible that someone who knows about modelling the FS airliners could do a user edit to allow for the separate opening of doors such as on PMDG's 737NG and Queen of the Skies 747-400?Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

Any modellers out there who can answer this one?Regards,Brian

Guest brianlr

Thanks for that information ...PSS support staff - are there any plans to modify the model to make the opening of doors more realistic? This particular aspect of the model is one remaining thing that IMHO needs urgent attention for the sake of realism.I would be interested in your comments.Regards,Brian

Guest Phoenix 1

there are no plans to further modify the model sorry, perhaps we will look at this in future releases

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.