Sign in to follow this  
Guest joey8507262

FMC delete waypoints

Helo Pilots!In the past few days i made some flights with the 777, long and short haul as well.i set up the FMC correctly, zfw, fuel, alt, cg, sid, star...On some SID's i was about 5 or 8 miles from the waypoint and the fmc deleted it and made a direct to the next one(i was belov 10000 and the speed was 250).On some STARS's wich took me over the arrival airport(there was some more waypoint after that) the FMC said END OF ROUTE.I was about 5000-6000ft high.On my last flight (KBOS-VHHH) i selected the STAR(siera 2a).Who know the Hong Kong arrivals they know that there are 5 or 7 waypoints after Siera.I've just passed siera about fl290 and there was about 100nm to land.The FMC deleted every waypoint before CF7L wich is the final point.Anybody noticed this?Can somebody help me?ThanksGyula(sorry for the english)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have that SID problem all the time.My solution.Put in Place/Bearing/Distance point in 1 mile after the last point in the SID.Example: http://www.slv.dk/Dokumenter/dscgi/ds.py/G...L-R_RNAV_en.pdfLets take Bista 2A.After WP Bista put in a point like this: BISTA236/1If the WP Bista disappears, the AC will goto the extra WP you just put in. It is only 1 mile futher out. Gvviking

GyulaPSS have full details of this issue and say they are reviewing the situation.John R

Sign in to follow this