Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinzo012

FPS Drop with Patch

Guest jinzo012

Mysteriously, now when I load up the 777, my FPS are down to 5 Frames (no weather, 0% traffic, cold & DArk) anyone have a suggestion?

Guest jinzo012

I can't fly for #### with this bloody plane! Please PSS Do something!EDIT BY PSS! ..Please make this your last outburst or you will not be listened to in this forum, Polite questions and patience are all we ask.Thnaks

im sorry to hear about your situation, however you should do a search function as someone else may have had your same problem.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest RollsRoyce

A LOT of people are having the exact same problem, including me. There is a long thread a couple of pages down. Here is a quick summary of the thread:>Lot of people are having FPS problems.>Oh really? Well clean out your registry and defrag your HD.>I did that, now I gotz 100 FPS yo!>Oh, I tried that but to no avail. I also realised that the gauge size for the panel is different than before SP1.>PSS: Well, we don't have any problems.Oh...I "solved my issue" by turning my sliders right down....on a freaking P4 3.4HT! I've also started substituting my long hauls by 744's.

Guest jinzo012

um, I really didn't care much for that postI did see the topic on this already, but thought it was not addressed properly, and should be looked at a little more. Perhaps if PSS actually responded there would be no need for my "Outbursts" as one may call them.Perhaps a member of the PSS crew, can hand me the panel files from version 1.0, so I can use them with the updated FDE, and so onplease if you could E-Mail the Panel folder of the 1.0 to sendthepaintshere@gmail.com, or if you have it my primary E-Mail- Kev

check if the VC and panel FPS update rate isnt set to a high default..Best would be 6 for updates for fluidity..JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE!HELP:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=238882

Guest jinzo012

I've fixed the problem.I had to re-install Windows, then all 30+ of my add-ons. FPS are now back up to normal, and hopefully it will remain the same.Thanks much, and please disregard my emailJust a note, perhaps being a little more timely, informative, and helpful with your "Support" will do PSS good.- Kevin Boydston

Well... hello all!What I'm not going to do is to format my computer in order to fly teh 777 I paid. Guys, can you please give an answer? Are you investigating or something? I have a frame drop that no other addons give that makes the plane unflyable. I have tried several reinstalls but nothing... so please, give me an answer, I want to fly it! Lot of post, and no asnwers from you... :-(

Giorgio La Pira

Guest jwende

fully agree - PS's attitude is really amazing.

Ohhh ! And remember, I'm not critizing at all... I mean, otehr companies had the same or worse problems... I just want to know our seller is doing his job and not only forwarding us to some posts... ;-)Thank you guys!

Giorgio La Pira

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.