Sign in to follow this  
baw716

I found a bug...darn!!!

I've just flown three trips and it would seem the same error in the progress page of the FMC has cropped up again. The ETAs are all off and are constantly moving. I flew from KORD to KSEA and had to use my calculator and stopwatch to make sure I was hitting the waypoints on time.I'm going to offload the 777, install a new FSUIPC (I had communication trouble too; in WideFS, it kept telling me that I did not have a valid FSUIPC connection. After about five retries, I was able to reconnect to VATSIM, but got kicked out on about four other occasions. Not sure if this is FSUIPC related or 777 related; but I know for a fact that the FMC issue is 777 related.I will offload and reinstall and fly another short hop and see if this fixes the problem. I'll then do the same with FSUIPC and reprogram the joysticks again.The only other problem I encountered was engaging the a/p, since for whatever reason, it decided to nose over and drop about 1500ft before it picked itself back up again and started to climb.Not sure where that is coming from...but thought I'd report the flair up of the progress page, since it seems like something just doesn't want to go away.More later.ThanksDave Lamb

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.