Sign in to follow this  
Guest jwende

PSS still alive ?

Guest jwende

All,maybe I missed your business hours -I am slowly getting very tired with the PSS support regarding the post-patch FPS issue.1. It seems to be impossible to get communication alive as PSS stops replying to threads after one reply.2.I feel PSS considers us which have the FPS issues as computer-beginners, saying '.. others don't have the problem, it has to be your computer ..'.3.I bought Version 1.0 (which worked) and not a Version 1.1 (which does not)This is my final call to find a possibility to get the Version 1.0 files or get refunded for all money i spent on the T7.I don't need any support from PSS regarding the old file - but please do something, as you took also my 200 Euros for basepacks and liveries.Kind Regards, Jens

Hi, Jens, I also sent an e-mail two or three days ago, but here in Spain we have been 4-5 days off.PSS also deserves some vacation. Let

PSS Support has 1 member downunder and 1 member here in the UK, along with the rest of PSS spread all over the place.As we all know the past few days has been Easter for most of us, which here in the UK (not sure of else where) we have a long weekend. Good Friday (Bank Holiday, Saturday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday (Bank Holiday).I'm guessing most people have taken a holiday to meet loved ones, just for a break etc, thats probably why there has been no responce.RE Frame Rates, from what I've been hearing, and HD De-Frag may fix your problems. I have better FPS with version 1.1 than I did with V1, and all I did was install v1.1.I've even see some people go to extreame measures and do a compleate re-install 1 of FS9 and addons and 2. Windows XP and everything else, and thats also cleared up the problem, which means It can't be a PSS problem, becuase after a re-install its fine. (Just my POV, I'm not 100% sure on PC Specs etc).I doubt you will get V1 files, 1. Becuase you will then go back to all the issues pre-version 1.1, like bobbing, erratic ILS, poor FDE etc, which are all fixed in V1.1 and 2. you can't mix and match v1 and v1.1 as both the .GAU and the fde where both modified and 1 needs the other to work correctly.If I was you try a HD de-frag and/or a registry clean, if that dosn't work, make sure you have all your FS Addons avalible, unistall FS9, make sure the registry is clean, then re-install FS9 then all your addons, may seem like a harsh way to do it, but most people say its worked after that, again, I can't comment becuase, I had no problems.Cheers

Guest jwende

thanks Ian -TO PSS:honestly, i am defintly not going to reinstall the system. If this is a prerequisite,PSS should outline this in the installtion notes. And I am not going to do a patch testing.It worked before the patch, but it doesn't after the installtion!Have you even seen such kind of support communication from PMDG or LDS? I haven't. They might not be able to solve each problem, but at least they take their customers serious and do not always reject the problem back. And there are a lot of users which have this FPS issue.Don't count on me for any further products ! I wasted more than 200 Euros for a T7 which does not work anymore. How would you call that?Happy Easter, Jens

Jens, I am a bit critic with some issues that still remain in the 777 (the descent) , but , I can assure you that the fps isn

Jens,NO FPS issues here. I just installed 1.1 over v1.0 and everything works as advertised... Even tried it on a second machine for testing and no issues there either. The patch was like a godsend for my T7. She has been airborne ever since. I would back up your fs9.cfg, delete all instances of the T7 including manually removing folders left over. Now restart FS, let it rebuild your fs9.cfg to default. You can always put your old .cfg back in after testing. Now, I would install the T7 and see what your FPS are doing. -Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest jwende

I did as you said - still issues ;(-

Guest NormanB

>I did as you said - still issues ;(-Jens,Email me and lets see what we can do for you.And yes, as Iain had guessed, we were taking a few days away over the holiday period, checking in periodically when our families didnt notice :)Edited to add - Thanks for the email Jens.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.