Sign in to follow this  
Guest evagelos

After pach 1.1 !!

Guest evagelos

Afterwards the pach 1.1 sideviews it is thus :

Guest NormanB

Neither the model or textures changed so Im at a loss as to what has occurred in your case.

Guest Phoenix 1

Sorry but can you be more specific please ?All i can see is three closeups of something brown :) What are you pointing out Sir ?

Guest NormanB

>Isn't that the headrest ?Thats what I thought in #1 and #3 but #2 has a diagonal line so I was no longer sure :(

Sure, zoom the pic to full size, and look across to the FO's headrest,he's just really close to it.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest evagelos

I do not speak good English. sorry.Exists a brown frame (rather it is the seat) that hides the view.It is not in the 3D panel, but in the 2D. Before pach it did not exist.

Guest evagelos

He does not become, these they are always regularly!

Guest Phoenix 1

Sorry, we just cant understand your question :(Please use your own language and we will find a translation ..Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.