Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot53

Bugs

Guest Phoenix 1

Mike .. Please stop already :) Norman said we are still looking at it, he did NOT say there WILL be a patch.. he did not say there Wouldn't an announcement will be made once the decision has been taken, as of right now Neither has occuredSureley there is no need to start asking the same old questions all over again ?? >When is the patch coming? >Is it under development now? >Is it number 1 priority?

That should be a tutorial Mike T. Great explanantion and couldn't agree more,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Pilot53

Norman did say there would be a patch according to this quote:Thats what he means by reviewing. Post review, should (there will) there be a need to issue another patch, then that is what we will do.Heres the link if you want to see for yourself:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...e=&topic_page=2So dont tell me to stop, its time the users of the 777 had some justice, please correct the problems.

Guest Phoenix 1

Sir, All I asked was that you refrain from asking the same questions over and over ... you have pointed out a thread which quotes normans point that we ARE looking onto these (and other) issues .. when there is news you and the rest of the forum will be informed

Not to mention that we are coming to the conclusion that:1. Autoland in the T7 is closely modeled to the real thing at an ~ 500 FPM touchdown (Firm but acceptable)2. The ILS intercept is accurate, it SHOULD NOT be rock stable at all, PMDG had to make their ILS capture less stable in fact based on R.W. pilot feedback3. A/P disconnect can only be done with a double tap of the control yoke in the real plane, disengaging the A/P from the MCP will leave the A/P disconnected message so again, accurate from a modelling standpoint... So if we go back and look at your gripes, we are talking about non-animated buttons... You are right, PSS owes it to you!!!. Mike, are you noticing no-one else is jumping on the bash PSS bus this time. Most of us are grateful for the great patch they just gave us that improved things 100X rather than still complaining over non-animated buttons. I do not see ANYTHING on your list that makes the plane unflyable or unable to be enjoyed...Just my .02 but I agree with others, let it go or if these issues are so significant you are unable to fly the plane send an e-mail to PSS asking for a refund via private conversation.Not to mention they already said work on the T7 isn't done... You are beating a dead horse.-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hello,Just a few words about landings:HARD or SMOOTH:No company will ever tell you to do such or such type of landings, because all real world pilot whom I belong to will tell you that landings are "idiot knowledge"...Every one of us have their own technique dictated by experience, aircraft configuration, weather, etc...What is true is that a kiss landing on a contaminated runway with water may much more damage your tire by boiling effect than an hard landing on a dry runway.Now talking about certification, the landing gear system is designed to support 600 ft per minute vertical speed direct before any dammages being permanant.Hope this helpsCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.