Sign in to follow this  
Guest ivo

777 Engines?

Guest ivo

I know this is probably a very silly question and the answer is in a very obvious plane, but can anyone tell me how much thrust the PSS 777 engines give? I know that some real world engines give around 90,000 lbs. and some give around 115,000 lbs. but I'm not sure about the engines on the PSS 777. Can anyone help me?Thank you all.

Guest Ron Service

This info is in the PSS 777 manuals. LR and ER models have different engines.Ron

Guest ivo

Thanks Ron, I will take a look at the manual when I get home. Can you tell me on what page to look? Better yet, can you just tell me the exact values? Thanks

Guest bjjones

777-300ER uses the GE90-115B rated at 115,000lb777-200LR uses the GE90-110B rated at 110,000lb777-200F will either of the above two, the 110B will be standard, the 115B will be an option.

Guest ivo

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.