Sign in to follow this  
Guest Segwin

Message to Graham Waterfield

Guest Segwin

Tried to post this in the original thread but for some reason it would stick.You stated in "What did the patch actually fix? post: "At this time, we are doing nothing apart from reviewing the issues raised. Some will not be considered as bugs as they are "additional features" never planned for this release. PSS Have another product to concentrate on now and the general concensus is that the T7 is satisfactoryI Apologise if this post appears blunt but, respectfully, all points have been addressed. Some will never be fully satisfied, others are more than happy. we Simply cannot please everyone all the time."I

Guest NormanB

Terry,In Graham's absence, allow me to reply.Graham stated that currently we are reviewing the 777 - thats hardly turning our back on it. Just in the past 20 mins or so I, along with 3 other testers have been discussing the lockups, which during cruise, none of us have seen. Does that mean you and others are liars or incompetent - definately not!!The *only* time we have had a lockup or seen TOD vanish is in manipulating the STAR waypoints (despite many multiple times where this hasnt occurred) and this has already been passed back; its called review, and can only be based on feedback.At no time has any member of PSS said, or inferred a "well thats the 777 done" - we are, just like you, avid simmers.The one thing that wont make an appearance any time soon is a fix page. Should one appear in the 757 and it is felt the code could be ported then who knows. Never say never.

Guest Knikolaes

Deleting this reply as I am posting it to it's own thread. it was a reply to the poster's question, sort of, but then I felt it needed more general attention . . . Look for the thread entitled "Tracking CDU Crashes"

Guest noflyzone

NormanI have also have the CDU freeze, and have posted my flightplan and others have duplicated it. Please see my posts and subsequent responses in the "FS2004 freezing" post.I too consider the CDU freezing my entire FS2004 not acceptable - it is not a minor item, it is a major item as the CDU is a core integral part of the entire simulation.I understand there are realities of the business and profit/loss models, but at the sametime, after support is equally important if you want to retain your customers.Thank you for your consideration~mike

Guest Phoenix 1

this is absoluteley Nothing to do with profit / loss .. PLEASE see the sticky thread at the top of the forum

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.