Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

Update: Missing Load Editor?

Guest NormanB

Joe,Apols, but for some reason I have just been a little busy this past week ;)I just installed twice, to two seperate folders. The first was a copy of the base installer I had here from when I created them in April. The second was one downloaded from MY FILESThe first boeing 777 folder looked like this: Directory of C:FS2004-utils-testPssboeing 777[.] [..]AP_control_coeffs.dat clbperf.txtFSWXR2100%20User%20Manual.pdf PanelConfig.datpss-777fs9_man_part1.pdf pss-777fs9_man_part2.pdfPSS777FuelPlanner.exe PSS777LoadConfig.exePSS_B777_FMC_Manual.pdf PSS_B777_Panel_Manual.pdf 10 File(s) 5,295,911 bytesThe second one (from MY FILES) looked like this: Directory of C:FS2004-utils-test2Pssboeing 777[.] [..]AP_control_coeffs.dat clbperf.txtFSWXR2100%20User%20Manual.pdf PanelConfig.datpss-777fs9_man_part1.pdf pss-777fs9_man_part2.pdfPSS777FuelPlanner.exe PSS777LoadConfig.exePSS_B777_FMC_Manual.pdf PSS_B777_Panel_Manual.pdf 10 File(s) 5,295,911 bytesAs you can see, both sets work (they both grab the same data from the same server).

Guest Trans_601

Thanks Norman.Would you mind emailing me the relevant files then?

Guest Steve_Park

>Thanks Norman.>>Would you mind emailing me the relevant files then?Why would he need to...he just said they are avilable from your file's area after you log in to your account at the PSS web site....all he was showing is that both the installer located at that site and the one on his computer will download the exact same files and they do include the load editor and fuel planner.But instead of emailing file's Norman, can you fix that pesky "No_Link_Yet.exe" file in My Files area???? ;-) ;-) Steve Park

Guest Trans_601

Steve,I have reinstalled numerous times from the latest installer with no avail. There must be some sort of strange problem behind this, which is why I asked for Norman to email me the files directly.

Guest NormanB

Joe,Go to MY FILES.Copy the link for the base installer (btw that was the 772 I tried but all installers were made as copy/pastes of this) and change it from avsim.net to avsim.com (or the reverse!)Any difference?

Guest Steve_Park

Sorry Joe, I didn't read the other thread.Norman, I downloaded the two different base installer's from MYFILES for the 772 and the one from the .com is 514KB...the one from the .net is 515KB so there is something different about those. I did not try to do an install, since my is running fine as is.Steve Park

Guest Trans_601

Hi Norman,I posted a few weeks ago enquiring as to why I didn't have the fuel planner and load editor after a fresh install. You said you'd check it out.Have you got around to finding a solution yet?

Guest NormanB

Steve,Only the domain name changes. The server, the files, etc are identical.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.