Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johann_DC8

Panels.dll

I purchased the 777 as a boxed version yesterday. After the first installation everything worked fine, and it's a nice plane to fly. But after I rebooted my PC twice or so, I can use it anymore. I can load it, as an Aircraft, but everytime I want to start a flight, no matter where or when, my FS always crahses upon loading with the following Errormessage (see redbox)http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2255/error4fs.jpgI have FS 9.1 Patched installed (although indicated in the message I only have 9.0, but 9.1 is definitly installed)Would be nice if anyone could help me with the problem. I already deinstalled and then reinstalled the plane. And no matter with or without the Servicepack from PSS, the plane now doesn't seem to work. The only time it worked, was without the service pack.May there error also be with the navdata?MfGJohan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I too had this problem, there are a couple of solutions that worked for me. I found that if I loaded PSS 772 from the create flight screen when I was running FS in a Window I had the crash. If I started in full screen ( ALT-ENTER )I was able to load the a/c with out problems. Get the 1.1 patch that took care of the whole problem.Kevindca-iad_sr_767-2.png

Johan,Dont try to load the 777 from the create a flight screen. Please lad the default Cessna first and then change to the 777 using the aircraft menu.

Sign in to follow this