Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johann_DC8

Panels.dll

Guest the_lord

I purchased the 777 as a boxed version yesterday. After the first installation everything worked fine, and it's a nice plane to fly. But after I rebooted my PC twice or so, I can use it anymore. I can load it, as an Aircraft, but everytime I want to start a flight, no matter where or when, my FS always crahses upon loading with the following Errormessage (see redbox)http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2255/error4fs.jpgI have FS 9.1 Patched installed (although indicated in the message I only have 9.0, but 9.1 is definitly installed)Would be nice if anyone could help me with the problem. I already deinstalled and then reinstalled the plane. And no matter with or without the Servicepack from PSS, the plane now doesn't seem to work. The only time it worked, was without the service pack.May there error also be with the navdata?MfGJohan

I too had this problem, there are a couple of solutions that worked for me. I found that if I loaded PSS 772 from the create flight screen when I was running FS in a Window I had the crash. If I started in full screen ( ALT-ENTER )I was able to load the a/c with out problems. Get the 1.1 patch that took care of the whole problem.Kevindca-iad_sr_767-2.png

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest NormanB

Johan,Dont try to load the 777 from the create a flight screen. Please lad the default Cessna first and then change to the 777 using the aircraft menu.

Guest the_lord

thanks... now it works!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.