Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Next aircraft

Guest coolfront55

Hello, I am new to the forum, but not to owning PSS aircraft. I view your aircraft as quality. How about the Saab 340 as your next project.Waiting patiently for 777 patch and new 757.Geo

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Hope this is alright with PSS that I post this...Flight Factory-Simulations is nearing their release date for the Saab 340 project, and given it has been the works for over two years, I think it's going to be hard to beat :)http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/

Guest coolfront55

Thanks Nick. They look very appealing. I live near an airport that uses them, and I see them flying around alot.Geo:-newbie

Guest Phoenix 1

ABSOLUTELEY NO DETAILS ;)but you will see something COMPLETELY Different from PSS next time

Guest NormanB

>They're prolly going to start modelling cars for FS...:(I dont think so :DDon't forget to sign your posts with your name as per our forum guidelines.

Nope .....Its definately a helicopter !cheers,Lee James

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Guest oliver mcrae

>>Nope .....>>Its definately a helicopter !>>cheers,>>Lee James>Or the E175 :(Oliver McRae

Guest Phoenix 1

heh ALL wrong ... This is going to get Vewwy Interwesting :) PSS will wemain vewwy vewwy Qwiet

Just from that, I think me knows what it is. However to stop me looking like a fool, I won't say, heheCheers

>heh ALL wrong ... >>This is going to get Vewwy Interwesting :) >>PSS will wemain vewwy vewwy Qwiet Well, to let it remain interesting to you, we'd have to continue to guess...hmm...are you guys working on the space shuttle for FSX ? :(Best RegardsThomas

I'd kinda like to see the Thunderbirds in Flight Simulator:-lol RegardsJames

Guest bjjones

>I'd kinda like to see the Thunderbirds in Flight Simulator:-lol oh my, now that idea I like, plus it would give me a genuine reason to dress up in my little blue costu.... ermm on second thoughts, nevermind :-outta