Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Next aircraft

Hello, I am new to the forum, but not to owning PSS aircraft. I view your aircraft as quality. How about the Saab 340 as your next project.Waiting patiently for 777 patch and new 757.Geo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hope this is alright with PSS that I post this...Flight Factory-Simulations is nearing their release date for the Saab 340 project, and given it has been the works for over two years, I think it's going to be hard to beat :)http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/

Thanks Nick. They look very appealing. I live near an airport that uses them, and I see them flying around alot.Geo:-newbie

ABSOLUTELEY NO DETAILS ;)but you will see something COMPLETELY Different from PSS next time

>They're prolly going to start modelling cars for FS...:(I dont think so :DDon't forget to sign your posts with your name as per our forum guidelines.

>>Nope .....>>Its definately a helicopter !>>cheers,>>Lee James>Or the E175 :(Oliver McRae

heh ALL wrong ... This is going to get Vewwy Interwesting :) PSS will wemain vewwy vewwy Qwiet

Just from that, I think me knows what it is. However to stop me looking like a fool, I won't say, heheCheers

>heh ALL wrong ... >>This is going to get Vewwy Interwesting :) >>PSS will wemain vewwy vewwy Qwiet Well, to let it remain interesting to you, we'd have to continue to guess...hmm...are you guys working on the space shuttle for FSX ? :(Best RegardsThomas

>I'd kinda like to see the Thunderbirds in Flight Simulator:-lol oh my, now that idea I like, plus it would give me a genuine reason to dress up in my little blue costu.... ermm on second thoughts, nevermind :-outta

They have decided to do the commanche helicopter.Design work has started and will continue for the next 18 months until a fully functioning working model is created at which point the project will be cancelled.

>at which point the project will be cancelled.Even I couldn't be *that* cruel :-sae

>>Just get back to your extreme Ironing Norm ;)>>Airnus? The BIG one??>>DaveThat's Airbus, idiot!Dave

There is only two aircraft I would like to see PSS do and as FSX comes around the corner and it could be well over a year for a new aircraft why not the A380 or B787 (although still a while off production in the real world)Whatever it is my loyality to PSS stays.Please let it be one of the above two!!!!I can't beleive that after 20 years of flightsimming I finally gave in and posted a comment about "what aircraft is next" question. Maybe I have finally lost my patience, or rather I have recently emigrated to Australia and Qantas is getting both aircraft!!!RegardsMilesEx pomme of EGLL now I get YSSY

>There is only two aircraft I would like to see PSS do and as>FSX comes around the corner and it could be well over a year>for a new aircraft why not the A380 or B787 (although still a>while off production in the real world)>>Whatever it is my loyality to PSS stays.>>Please let it be one of the above two!!!!>>I can't beleive that after 20 years of flightsimming I finally>gave in and posted a comment about "what aircraft is next">question. Maybe I have finally lost my patience, or rather I>have recently emigrated to Australia and Qantas is getting>both aircraft!!!>>Regards>>Miles>Ex pomme of EGLL now I get YSSY...regardless of whom it may ever be, that is working on the 787 in the end: i'm looking forward to that one...and it better be a good one :-jumpyBest RegardsThomas