Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

Next aircraft

They have decided to do the commanche helicopter.Design work has started and will continue for the next 18 months until a fully functioning working model is created at which point the project will be cancelled.

Guest NormanB

>at which point the project will be cancelled.Even I couldn't be *that* cruel :-sae

Guest Phoenix 1

Just get back to your extreme Ironing Norm ;)

>Just get back to your extreme Ironing Norm ;)Extreme iron????Airnus? The BIG one??Dave

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

>>Just get back to your extreme Ironing Norm ;)>>Airnus? The BIG one??>>DaveThat's Airbus, idiot!Dave

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Guest jimbaa

wwow ;-) ?!!James

Guest BMI701EGCC

*cough* SCENERY!!!!!!! *cough*

Guest smileymiley

There is only two aircraft I would like to see PSS do and as FSX comes around the corner and it could be well over a year for a new aircraft why not the A380 or B787 (although still a while off production in the real world)Whatever it is my loyality to PSS stays.Please let it be one of the above two!!!!I can't beleive that after 20 years of flightsimming I finally gave in and posted a comment about "what aircraft is next" question. Maybe I have finally lost my patience, or rather I have recently emigrated to Australia and Qantas is getting both aircraft!!!RegardsMilesEx pomme of EGLL now I get YSSY

>There is only two aircraft I would like to see PSS do and as>FSX comes around the corner and it could be well over a year>for a new aircraft why not the A380 or B787 (although still a>while off production in the real world)>>Whatever it is my loyality to PSS stays.>>Please let it be one of the above two!!!!>>I can't beleive that after 20 years of flightsimming I finally>gave in and posted a comment about "what aircraft is next">question. Maybe I have finally lost my patience, or rather I>have recently emigrated to Australia and Qantas is getting>both aircraft!!!>>Regards>>Miles>Ex pomme of EGLL now I get YSSY...regardless of whom it may ever be, that is working on the 787 in the end: i'm looking forward to that one...and it better be a good one :-jumpyBest RegardsThomas

A PSS quality L-1011 would be a top seller.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest coolfront55

Noone that I know of has done a real quality DC-10-30.Geo

Guest aurelienbouchet

i vote for a BAE 146

Guest OneTinSoldier

>Noone that I know of has done a real quality DC-10-30.>>GeoI hear ya! I've wanted to see a great DC-10 for a looong time. There's the free SGA model and I have a pretty good 2D panel for it, and then there's the Aerosim model which is, well, ok i suppose, but there is no DC-10 done with a super high quality 2D panel and VC with great attention to systems modeling. PMDG is making an MD-11 and it'll probably be great, but I just don't feel that's the same thing as a DC-10-30.I realize the DC-10 is an oldie, but it's a goodie. We have some oldies that have been given thier due for FS2004... Dreamfleet 727, Flight1 Super 80(MD-80), supposedly Pilot's was(is?) doing the L-1011 Tristar( http://www.l1011tristar.com/ ), just don't know if that thing is ever gonna see the light of day or not though, doesn't seem like it(nearly four years in the making now?). Aerosim's L-1011 is at least good stand-in until Pilot's releases theirs(if they ever do). Anyway, I wonder why one of the biggest boys on the block, the DC-10, has seemingly been passed over?Cheers