Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveI

A/P Discon message

Guest DaveI

Sorry if I have missed it somewhere but can the A/P disconnect message be cancelled for a stopover then resume without restarting the sim and if so how?BTW the post patch 777 is great for me. I've flown the ER Heathrow-Joburg and return with no VNAV problems,save & resume problems, landing problems or any other problems.Congrats and thanks PSS and especially Robert Young for the flight models. Maybe there is the odd "loose end" still to sort out but they are not terribly significant problems the way I fly it.And as ever the aicraft needs to be flown.....no-one can expect just to press the buttons and eveything will happen by itself.The only thing about the 777 is the way the doors are (not) controlled but we cannot have everything can we?.....so I don't use 'em

When you reselect the autopilot on departure the message will clear. Although we should be able to clear it beforehand...

Guest DaveI

Thanks Phil I will give it a try.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.