Sign in to follow this  
BoHappy

757 Pre-Order Business Idea?

Guest jeffg

The reason for my 1st post was not asking about a release date,please take all the time you need so there will be less patches.I only asked about the idea of pre-orders and why it was done this way so far in advance of release.I have been reading the posts following my 1st post and I see where it was going and it was never about release dates.My only thought was what was in PSS's sale's departments mind with the pre-orders nothing more. JeffG

Guest jeffg

I am wondering why the pre-order was started so early in your plans with the 757?The 777 was placed on pre-order about 2-3 weeks before release which worked out great,but this plan on the 757 is not what I think in the best intrest of the customer.The waiting for up to 3 months or more for release after placing orders is not fair,unless you were seeing how many pre-orders would come in to gauge how sales would go with the public.I am not judging your sales or PR department on this and I know that beta is still going on but the customers who have put out money to this so far are left in the dark.That is just my thoughts and it is not in anyway judging PSS as I own just about every product you have developed. JeffG

Guest Dimon1971

I'm afraid that PSS757 will be released after the release of FSX, i.e. at the end of October (the most optimistic date).

Guest Nick Bartolotta

PSS has already indicated it will be out this month.

Guest jeremy19446

>I'm afraid that PSS757 will be released after the release of>FSX, i.e. at the end of October (the most optimistic date). Nope, Graham has already confirmed multiple times that the 757 WILL be released in this month of August :)

Guest Dimon1971

OK, OK...let it be August, just ask moderators not to delete these posts...for a sake of history.:-)

Guest Phoenix 1

>OK, OK...let it be August, just ask moderators not to delete>these posts...for a sake of history.:-)OH you can count on us displaying your doubts for the sake of history :)

Guest pavvyben

Sorry if im going to fuel a fire but...Ive seen on www.game.co.uk - Game stores in the UK that a "757 Pro" is on pre-order with it being available on 8th Sept 06? It also says 21 days until release. Maybe this isn't the PSS 757 but as ive seen PSS products sold like this i was just wondering :)Maybe someone might be able to enlighten me :DThanksBen

Guest NormanB

Ben,Retail marketing departments are great. They have to put a date for fear of being behind their competitors. You just need to look around the web for all the various release dates for FSX - which one is correct? ;)So in short, unless you read it here from one of the PSS team, anything in regard to the 757 release is nothing but speculation.

I peronally like the idea of a pre-order option. It gives ME the option of whether or not I would like to have the product before the general release in this case.

Guest aurelienbouchet

Guest RobertO1035

Lesson learned.Edited by mod. Obviously not enough to read forum guidelines.

Guest aurelienbouchet

hi,you are waiting the 31 august at 23h59mn 59s to release the 757??isn't.if you recover bug now you can't not repar it for august so release the 757 now and it's all.thank's

Oh for gooodness sake, THIS IS INFURIATING!Go and live your life and stop with the pathetic winging about the release date of a computer game!Please, some patience to leave the PSS guys to do as they wish...Regards,Rob

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire