Sign in to follow this  
BoHappy

757 Pre-Order Business Idea?

Guest aurelienbouchet

yes but when you pay cash 30

Guest pakket

Just stop the pre-order if there is no more quarantee that the download will go smoothly, that is fair to all the people who bought the 757 almost two months ago and after. After all the pre-order idea has a promise, otherwise the whole idea broken.Best regards,

Guest socal

They take the customer for imbe....,why not release the patch 777 2.2 and release it with the 757?,for apate the customer?.:+ Personally for me and several nobody decider not to even buy the 757 before if the patch 777 will release and one will see thereafter for the 757,another very good company must release 757.....:-) :-ukliam Mike T.

Guest RobertO1035

>Lesson learned.>>Edited by mod. Obviously not enough to read forum>guidelines.Obviously not open to critisism. Nor, open to giving customers any apologies. But, very open to censorship.

Guest cholo741

hello and regards to all ... right here you put a few links of a few pages in which they sell in pre-order the flight simulator X, not but you have realized that they if that put release date, you only you put imminent!!!!!!, because you do not say a date, surely that the people will be mas satisfied and not to be in the work or the college, if today it is the day "D", since already I have said to you nothing happens(passes), we know all since(as,like) it is this of the computer science, if you have the fingers plundered in some thing nothing happens(passes), but to say a date of the throwing please, today I have got up thinking that already the download would be after coming from the work, and as every day, every hour I have less illusion ... for perfect the rest.....cholo de la isla

Guest Dimon1971

Oh yes, I do count...2 days left.:-)I wish I bet with you on 24-years old Chivas Regal.

Thanks Rob, finally a bit of common sense.Well said, and best regards.David

David Porrett

Guest cholo741

Hello, that rare(strange) does not exist anybody of pss that answers the messages they do not even say anything, it will be today the day of the throwing, I do not believe(create) ... for what I have seen until Thursday there is nothing to docholo de la isla

Can someone lock this already? Along the same lines can we add another forum right below the Boeing Forum and call it:THE WHINERS FORUM This way at least the rest of us don't have to waste our time thinking that someone psoted something useful that was worth reading opposed to the same sorry whining. No offense, but if you have nothing to do until Thursday because PSS didn't release a plane for FS, then you need a life, not a plane for FS ;)-Paul Solk<<------- notice real name signed at end of post. Would be nice if others did that...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I normally sit quietly on the sidelines reading these posts that turn out to be a bash-fest against a developer and I've got to say that to those who whine about release dates and the such, you guys are very entertaining.For those who get infuriated at the individuals that post whines, bashes, etc., I say just try to ignore it. For those such as myself who wait patiently for two maybe three months or however long it takes for a product to be released, I say "Kudos to you". Certainly your maturity shows here. I have had previous interactions with some of the PSS staff and I have to say that I have nothing but praise for these guys. They are a great bunch. I wish that those that are here on this forum to do nothing but agitate the community (similar to how a washing machine agitates the dirt off of your dirty clothes) would take it upon themselves to try and develop a high quality product such as these that we have the luxury of using and are always at our disposals.I too have opted for the pre-order sales because "I chose to". Not because anyone forced me to make that choice. I did not pre-order with the notion that the imminent release was just a few days away so there is no way that anyone else can turn this around to say that it is just not business smart for a developer to offer this option. No one and I mean NO ONE forced anyone here on this forum to go ahead and pre-order the PSS 757. If you pre-ordered thinking that you were going to get a product shortly thereafter without any written proof of such, then you need to step back and take a long and very hard look at yourself. If you can't learn to be patient, hehe, I coud think of a few choice words but I will hold further comment at this point.Nuff said. To PSS, I personally would rather wait for a product that is going to perform to my expectations and moreso because I paid money for the product. Take your time!!!!To those waiting for the product release, go and fly a plane and enjoy what you have.

exactly.. preorder if you wish.. it's everyone's choice. the little detail that you chose to buy something knowing well that it is not yet released does not entitle you to demand it any sooner than it will be ready.what i will however mention is that one does NOT charge someone's card until the product is shipped. a preorder is like a reservation, a commitment to buy once the product is available. charging someone for something you don't have is well, unethical.this is why i didn't preorder... i am not paying for something i don't have, period.chris

>what i will however mention is that one does NOT charge>someone's card until the product is shipped. a preorder is>like a reservation, a commitment to buy once the product is>available. charging someone for something you don't have is>well, unethical.Unfortunatly the UK company PSS uses for Card Verification, does not allow a card just to be checked, and payment taken on release. Its all or nothing, this is outside of PSS's control, as its Secure Trading who do the card transactions.Cheers