Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

Air France 777-300ER

Hi guys, I have not posted anything in a long while, so here is a shot of the Air France 777-300ER. I really hope that you all like it. JavierAirFrance777-300ER.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

where can I download it ... couldn't find it on the pss website ?!?ignore this post --- I found it. Fantastic!

>where can I download it ... couldn't find it on the pss>website ?!?>>ignore this post --- I found it. Fantastic!Glad you liked it... Javier

I'm an air france fan, and livery looks great, but where I can find this bird. try user edit and avsim but no succes.where it's please ?fred

it is on the PSS website. search for "777" . It's a new livery not properly listed in the chaotic product directory of PSS.

ok 2 questions :- you said that "it's on the pss website", so i think user edit is a the best locate for this file, right or false ??- if the answer is yes so what is the name of this file ?? because I looking for but no 77W air france repaint, only a 777lr.fred

It's a payware livery, look under the product page for the 777-300ER, then liveries. ;-)

Sign in to follow this