Sign in to follow this  
jaguado

Air France 777-300ER

Hi guys, I have not posted anything in a long while, so here is a shot of the Air France 777-300ER. I really hope that you all like it. JavierAirFrance777-300ER.jpg

Guest abulaafia

where can I download it ... couldn't find it on the pss website ?!?ignore this post --- I found it. Fantastic!

>where can I download it ... couldn't find it on the pss>website ?!?>>ignore this post --- I found it. Fantastic!Glad you liked it... Javier

Guest AFR007

I'm an air france fan, and livery looks great, but where I can find this bird. try user edit and avsim but no succes.where it's please ?fred

Guest abulaafia

it is on the PSS website. search for "777" . It's a new livery not properly listed in the chaotic product directory of PSS.

Guest AFR007

ok 2 questions :- you said that "it's on the pss website", so i think user edit is a the best locate for this file, right or false ??- if the answer is yes so what is the name of this file ?? because I looking for but no 77W air france repaint, only a 777lr.fred

It's a payware livery, look under the product page for the 777-300ER, then liveries. ;-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.