Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

PSS Video?

Hi Chase,I don't think any of the team have had the time to record a taster of the 757, or if they had i haven't heard about it!! We're all busy testing the product so that it gets to you in the best possible condition;-) RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James is right. I thought one of our testers was very into video making but I was wrong - he does (very artistic) screenshots only.

Guest Chase87

Norman, No problem, just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask =) Can't wait.Bese Regards, Chase Stigberg

>James is right. I thought one of our testers was very into>video making but I was wrong - he does (very artistic)>screenshots only.Norman I can make a beautiful movie for you ;-) the problem is a missing 757 :-lolAndr

André

That is one of the best if not the best FS video I have ever seen. I remember another one made with the PMDG 744 that was amazing as well.Such talent these people have,Thakss for sharing Norman,-PaulPS, who from the team is going to be in washington? Looking forward to meeting whoever makes there way there...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Iceman297

Rather than making a video why you guys don't finish and release the project !!!! Ice...:-roller

Guest NormanB

>Rather than making a video why you guys don't finish and>release the project !!!! Ice...:-roller At which point did we say we were making a video? Take a look at how little time any of us are spending in the forum and work it out for yourself whilst reading our forum guidelines.

Guest Iceman297

>>Rather than making a video why you guys don't finish and>>release the project !!!! Ice...:-roller >>At which point did we say we were making a video? >>Take a look at how little time any of us are spending in the>forum and work it out for yourself whilst reading our forum>guidelines.>Nobody said you guys are making a video. BTW I don't appreciate your sarcastic comments or responses. That no way to treat customers. Maybe in England that might be normal ! Michael :-bla

Guest NormanB

Michael (see, much more personal!)Not living in England, I wouldn't know what is normal there.Sarcastic? That would be the various smilies at the end of each of your posts.I think you will find I am one of the most customer driven of any FS addon. That doesn't mean we just let folks ignore our forum guidelines. I know of other places where your post would have been simply deleted.Anyway, as I said, we are not making a video and its so that we can do what you initially asked - release the project!

Like Captain Sim, go ahead and try to type in PSS on their fourm, they will *** it out. LOL :) :)

Guest NormanB

No probs Chase. I've come to expect it.

Guest Chase87

Norm, Sorry about the hijacked thread. Wish people would just let things die sometimes. Sorry about that ;/-Chase

Guest Chase87

Norman, Was wondering if maybe anyone on the staff had captured a video of the 757 in action that maybe could be released so we can see it? Just curious. Know you guys are hard at work, but maybe someone captured a video? =) Thanks!Chase Stigberg