Sign in to follow this  
EK002

Post patch fault????

Since installing the patched version, I have noticed something that was not in the first version. When in the 2D cockpit and you look left or rear left there is, what appears to be the seat headrest. However it appears as a brown line and you can see both under and over it. Is this supposed to be there ?? I preferred it without as it blocks your view and does not resemble a real seat just a horizontal then diagonal thick brown line.ThanksKarl

Guest NormanB

Karl,The model wasnt modified in the patch so the flight deck, and tehrefore the headrest, is the same as before the patch.

Sounds to me like ur view position is too far back...try adjusting that using the default FS controls.Eric

Eric 

Thanks,I've treid moving the viewing position around but seem to get the same view of it i.e. seeing under and over it. I'll try reloading it again.

Guest evagelos

I I had made post for this. You have

Hi guys,In answer to the last question, yes I do I have active camera.Norman, after reading the other items from the link above that is exactly the same as I am experiencing. Active camera was in place before the patch, but it's only after that that this has happened. Clearly I'm not the only one.Karl

Guest evagelos

Me it does not tease. It is not big problem.VGELISKLM

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.