Sign in to follow this  
Guest franksalot

Re: WXR Gauges

Guest franksalot

I've had the PSS777LR-200 in my Hangar for nearly 3 months now; having recently installed the Update I thought I'd start getting to grips with the Manuals. Then I came across what appears to be a payware addon named = AOG Addon Gauges FSWXR-2100. Is this feature a 'must have' or can I ignore it, at least until I can get the aircraft off the ground a few times.This is NOT a complaint, I'm sure i'm going to enjoy the PSS B777LR, this is just an enquiry.KenSomerset, England

The WXR guage is in-built into the ND of the 777, you only need to go and buy it, if you want to use it in other aircraft eg out side of the PSS777.So you can enjoy the 777 with the WXR guage.Cheers

Guest franksalot

Hello Iain,Thank you for your reply, that sorts that out, now I can continue with my Conversion Course.I'll contact you via BAV, after I've 'flown' the B77 Tutorial.Ken

Guest franksalot

For 'B77', please read B777.Ken

I wouldn't read anything from the BAV Site about the 777, its all aboy the OLD 777, best reading you can do is read the PSS manuals for now.Cheers

Guest franksalot

Hello Iain,No, I don't have the FS2002 PSS B777,or the PSS B747, on my HD now. I have printed out apprx. 200 sheets from the Manuals of the PSS B777LR, so I'm reading those - plus the Tutorial; just about got as far as Starting the engines :)Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.