Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rick Baldwin

PSS 777 Corrupted Installation?

Guest Rick Baldwin

Hello,I just purchased and installed the PSS 777 (ver. 1.1) and I have the following issues:When I load the plane with 2D cockpit only, the left and right views from within the cockpit show the exterior only (cockpit sides are missing).When I load the plane with 2D and VC cockpits, the Spot view is damaged. No matter how I zoom or move my mouse, the Spot view shows a distorted view of the Cabin interior (I can see distorted portions of the leanding wheels within the wheel wells, for instance.)I reinstalled the plane from scratch and I got the same results. Any fixes?Thanks much for your help!-Rick

I had similar problems as well. What i did was downloaded the different files and installed them sepertatley. You can do this by checking only the files you want to reinstall, and unchecking the ones that arent corrupt.It wasn't easy and sometimes I had to make many many reinstalls.Just keep reinstalling until it goes right. I know this sounds stupid.Personally, I just about gave up on it, but my persistant personlity wouldnt let me. After A few flights, I kinda wish I would have just got my refund and not. But i suppose i have a little faith they may actually get this plane up to Better standards.

Peter Osborn

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.