Sign in to follow this  
guy

777 on P4 2.4 Mhz?

I am interested by the Pss 777. I had the Fs2002 version.On my older P4 2.4 Mhz I can run the Pss A340/A330 without problems.I fly also the Level-D 767 and the Pmdg 737, but with more difficulties.How is the new 777 performance-wise(framerates)?Is it closer to the A340/A330 or to the other two?Thanks in advance. Guy

Guest NormanB

Guy,The 777 runs very well in comparison. I did a number of screenshots entitled framerates.zip which I linked in a post - a quick search on that should find it.

If I believe the framerate-figures of those screenshots, the 777 is as good as the A340/330.Would be interested to hear by people who have both, if that is really true?Guy

Guy, in my system, it runs smoother than the A330-340.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Miguel,thanks for the confirmation.I hope you are not the only one using the two.Guy

Guest theundertaker1998

On like Norman i cant stand the Airbus Lol But i know the 777 im hitting high numbers better then some other payware AChere is my system statsAMD Athlon XP 2000+ (1.67GHZ)512 DDRBFG 6800 GTOC running 84.21 driversWindows XP Home Edition SP2Power supply 450wattsJames

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.