Sign in to follow this  
Guest brianlr

Wing Flap Textures - Phoenix 1?

Dear Phoenix 1I have noticed that there are some textures which appear to be designed for the ends of the flaps on the B772LR, but which are not mapped onto the aircraft.Ben Jones provided the following response to my question:"I didnt make that part of the texture, but i agree it looks like it should be for the ends of the flaps."however, as you can see below, comparing the texture with the UV Map, that part isn't mapped onto anything."He provided jpgs to illustrate what he was saying ... is there a quick and simple fix for this problem?Regards,Brian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I Have seen and read the thread and I am looking at this minor issue, More information will follow when I have some

Hi GrahamThanks for that - will await your reply with interest. Since the patch, the 777-200LR is now a MUCH better bird to fly and I am enjoying the experience more than ever. Congratulations to all the team!The one or two other things that I would like to see done include being able to open the L1 and L2 doors separately and without the other doors opening at all, and just a bit less sudden and severe banking when locking on to the LOC or APP.Regards,Brian