Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

How's the 757 going?

Guest theundertaker1998

Hey BenWheres the love at for that great paint scheme YOU KNOW THE PSS Colors LOL..James

Hi there!Just wondering if there's any chance of an update from the team, its been a while since we've heard how the 757 project is coming along. I am just wondering if the pss can take a few minues just to give us all an update, although i can appreciate how incredibly busy the team must be with the project, any info would be very much appreciated.RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,Just for you ;)!!! UPDATE !!!!Still working on it. Release will be when it is ready.

Thanks NormanI'll certainly sleep better tonight after that update:-lol I was meaning maybe a hint of the features of the 757 and maybe some internal shots. But they say good things come to those who wait.Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks for the rather ambigious reply.RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James.It is the only info we can really share at this time. When the waiting draws to a close you will know!

Guest gdafc

Would be good to know?Garry

Guest Phoenix 1

Your absoluteley right !! And it's a question I ask the team EVERY DAY :)

Guest gdafc

Garry, I have removed your post as it was completely off topic, sarcastic and personally offensive.Any future post of the same sort will follow the same wayKeep it civil or just dont post please

Guest gdafc

>Garry, >I have removed your post as it was completely off topic,>sarcastic and personally offensive.>>Any future post of the same sort will follow the same way>Keep it civil or just dont post pleaseOnly quoting you Mr. Waterfield,I personally believe that what you wrote about a product that has many users STILL unable to use it successfully was very "off topic, sarcastic and pesonally offensive".(Bearing in mind we have all paid for it. And I also would think that the people who developed would feel the same.If you can't stand the heat...............Garry

Hi there!Just completed another successful flight in the T7, she's a superb aircraft now that she's been patched.I was just wondering if anymore information is available on the 'current state of play' with regards to the 757? Have a great weekendRegardsJames