Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

REQUEST : Some preview VC screenshots

Guest Trans_601

I too would love some VC shots. There seems to be an extreme lack of them available. I requested some a few weeks ago and the topic went off subject and the matter was forgotten.PSS, we understand your busy with the upcoming 777 patch and 75 release - but please take a few minutes to post a few VC shots - I'm sure there will be many who would appreciate you to do so.

>Hi guys over at PSS, could you be so kind as to show us a>couple of extra VC teaser screenshots? Please?>>Thanks in advance!>>Anthony VosMe too they are made within 5 minutes :-)Andr

André

Hi guys over at PSS, could you be so kind as to show us a couple of extra VC teaser screenshots? Please?Thanks in advance!Anthony Vos

Banner_eu_anthony.jpg

Guest NormanB

Ben is the paintist and screenshot bloke. As it stands, Im flying in the VC (no, I still dont like VCs) online from Belfast to Munich. The return will be in the 2D.

Guest bjjones

>Ben is the screenshot bloke.Indeed, I went to take some shots earlier but for one reason of another didn't, I'll have to chat to you about that,But as far as teasers go, I can do that...http://bjones4.co.uk/temp/pss-prev-int-6.jpgA tease and a half that one :-lol

Guest Trans_601

Ahh - I'm sure you can do much better Ben!Thanks anyway - looking good from that angle!

>>Ben is the screenshot bloke.>>Indeed, I went to take some shots earlier but for one reason>of another didn't, I'll have to chat to you about that,>>But as far as teasers go, I can do that...>>http://bjones4.co.uk/temp/pss-prev-int-6.jpg>>A tease and a half that one :-lolBen looking great there love the stuff maybe some more hehehe...Thanks for your time and sharing ;-)Andr

André

Guest NormanB

>Ben looking great there love the stuff maybe some more>hehehe...You are all want Andr

On the clipboard:"Need to put something on ...""Perhaps VC Config Stuff...."Option 1 checkedCare to expand on that technical language :)?Jim Harnes

Guest NormanB

Yup and deliberately put in by Ant.From an email between the two of us over two months ago----->I have got the additional photos for the VC. Are there any others you need?Behind the pilot seats.>What about your little "checklist?"Ha! Thats just as a reminder for me. Will take it out later.-----He did but I have yet to pack some of the newer images to testers. Shoot me ;)Oh and some other images to be changed from a 757 jumpseat ride a few days ago.Edited to show the full image (and Ant's bad spelling!). Here is the very image you see - long since gone!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/153597.jpg

Hey Norman, any news on the 757 manuals ? Thanks/ Carlos

Guest Skymouse1

Please PSS pimp my hanger with this bird;)Thx

>>Ben looking great there love the stuff maybe some more>>hehehe...>>You are all want Andr

André

PSS can we please have a nice screenshot of the VC? PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pretty please with some money on top, LOL im going mad here waiting for the FSX demo, and the PSS 757( but I know you guys need to take your time)so forgive me with the bad jokes, LOL.P.S. but serriouly meet me in tha back ally, and I will slip you a 100$ for some VC screenies, Also You did not hear that from me.LOL, Told you im going mad!!!! :) :)

>LOL, Told you im going mad!!!! :) :):-lol :-lol :-lol they building up the tensionHave fun guys :-)Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.