Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

777 not fixed - PSS sale??!?

LOLoh yes reminds me of my PSS experience not so long backyawn ...

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest NormanB

>product and it doesn't work. Which bit doesn't work? A great way I find of getting support is to ask for it.>After MONTHS of unresponsive customer service and silence,Maybe it was my imagination but I was sure I saw countless posts by myself and other members of PSS, not forgetting a general request in trying to track down one elusive issue.>deleting complaints from the forum (I guess this one will be>axed soon too), and generally trying to shift the blame around>(it must be your route!) This is a support forum, not a place to stand on soapbox. As for the "its your route" well yes, it is. As to what that route is doing is why we have asked for assistance. Or maybe you expected PSS to test EVERY route possible in an industry where the airac changes every two weeks?>price and tell everyone to "fill their hangars" before the 757>comes out. Its common retail practise. Have you never bought something in the high street at a discount? I have to admit, in FS terms its unusual but then that will be because we at PSS are simmers also so appreciate a bargain when one can be had.>With the 777 CDU issue unresolved, I will definitely NOT be>filling up my hangars with PSS products that don't work So let me get this right... The 777 "doesn't work", this despite many people having many successful flights, so therefore every PSS product doesn't work. I love the logic.>and I>will MOST DEFINITELY NOT buy the 757, or any other PSS product>for that matter. That is your call Marten. Nobody forces you to.

Guest abulaafia

To be honest I a bit miffed guys. I bought the 777 with a lot of liveries, paying over 100 quid (!), and it crashes when I - realistically - one of its key featues: CDU (see multiple threads on the issue). So I am a sucker: bought the expensive product and it doesn't work. After MONTHS of unresponsive customer service and silence, deleting complaints from the forum (I guess this one will be axed soon too), and generally trying to shift the blame around (it must be your route!) -- what do you do? You lower the price and tell everyone to "fill their hangars" before the 757 comes out. With the 777 CDU issue unresolved, I will definitely NOT be filling up my hangars with PSS products that don't work and I will MOST DEFINITELY NOT buy the 757, or any other PSS product for that matter. Good luckMarten

Guest NormanB

>oh yes reminds me of my PSS experience not so long backWhich experience would that be then Clayton?Would that be the one where, despite being told by many others (including real world jet jockeys) that you were doing things wrong that you were still insisting you were correct?Or maybe it was the way that PSS Support went right out in offering you a personal consultation a few weeks back. An offer you have obviously found so abhorrent you couldn't bring yourself to answer? Lets pretend you didn't get the email, so to make it easy for you, here it is, as sent by Steven.It appears to me, from some of your posts on our forums (well im just doing a short flight PHX to ABQ and took off with VNAV armed and HED SEL "HOLD" lit and she was went fine, i also am doing a derated take off as im very light and im climbing at the moment and all looks good), that many of the issues you report are intermitted, they do not manifest on every flight, but just enough times to be annoying to you.If this is the case, I would like to make you an offer. I understand that you live in the Brisbane region, and as I am also in Brisbane I would like to meet up with you, sit down and see what is actually going wrong. If you would like to suggest a time and day to meet I suggest the spotter

oh Normim not wanting a refund im gonna wait till Patch 2 is out till then its in my hangar and im just flying the 737.p.s the amount of $$ it cost me in petrol to drive to brisbane airport and back will be the $40 i spent on this product, so i suppose its not worth it.

Guest bigun

Hey Norman,Don't let em get to you.I think probably everybody on the forums knows that Clayton isn't happy unless he is whining about something and it's obvious Martin doesn't have a clue.I've had the 777 since the day of release and enjoying it. The patch made it even more enjoyable. Is it perfect? Nope. But I don't know of a single add-on that is and I have darn near all of them.Good job guys.

oh i think this PSS 777 does have potential, thats why its still in my Hangar and not in the recycle bin, just waiting for patch 2.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.