Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

B777 customer support

I am a long time PSS customer dating back to the "Fly" days. I've been watching a few less than complimentary comments/threads re PSS customer support. My personal experience has always been very positive. If you have a question they get back to you pretty quick. Their products are always state of the art for the time frame in which they ar produced and if there are bugs they get corrected. I've been flying for a living for 30 years and even 10 years ago having a product like this on a personal computer was beyond most people's dreams. Bugs are a fact of life on a complicated product like these and that's just life. It's how the situation gets fixed is the bottom line and with these people things do get fixed. Dave

Guest NormanB

Dave,Comments like yours just make it all worthwhile.Thanks very much, on behalf of the whole team here.

Guest pierre974

I agree with that at 100 % @-@ Great products, with some inevitable malfunctions... It's the price to pay when you are dealing with state-of-the-art technology :-wedge Keep up the good work:-wave

I just want to add my support as well. I've also been a long time user of most of the PSS aircraft and they have given me many hours of enjoyment. I have experienced very few, so called bugs, and none that have detracted from my enjoyment. I rate PSS customer service to be up there with the best, the purchase and installation processes are very easy and efficient, and PSS staff generally show endless patience and dedication to problems when they are reported. It's disappointing to read some of the unfair criticism on these forums lately, and I think it is about time I balance the sheet a little. I'm sure I am one of the silent majority who are happy with the "value for money" products that PSS has provided over many years. Thanks for your great products and I look forward to your next offerings.Warren

Warren

Guest MatthewSchoenberg

I too wanted to take this opportunity to show my support for the whole team at PSS.I have found them to be company with high standards and a sincere desire to supply a state of the art airplane. They also show a genuine concern for any issues that come up and take immediate and appropriate action to correct them.Thank you for providing a wonderful experience with your 777. Regards to all,Matthew

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.