Sign in to follow this  
Guest vcom

"Z" key do not disconnect autopilot.

Guest vcom

I would like to know when I pressing "Z" key, already having in the options of the panel of the PSS, autopilot do not disconnect.I configured in the configurations of the PSS keyboard key "Z" to disconnect autopilot but this fail, do not any action.Regards!Ernest.

From Rob Scott some time back:"In the aircraft.cfg files (one for each variation of the 777), in the autopilot section, change the line:autopilot_available=1to readautopilot_available=0This will prevent inadvertently switching on the default A/P with a mapped key (default is "Z") or a mapped joystick button.If the default A/P is switched on, you may see squirrelly landings and rollout behavior, among other things.This will not affect the PSS autopilot contained in the 777 panel."regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest vcom

Thanks Mark!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.