Sign in to follow this  
guy

777 doesn't follow sids correctly ?

I have made a new try of the LGKR departure with the Pss 777 (and second patch).The problem on the Lgkr departure is still exactly the same.The plane turnes right instead of left.The indications of the Flight director are wrong.If you delete the intercept course on 258, it goes correctly to D348B and then turns left.So nothing changed here!Concerning the LGKR arrival coming from North over GAR and doing the 180 turn for runway 35( GAR-147

Guy,Just flown several SID from LGKR and have exactly the same as you with Tigr1F in both 777 and 757. Of interest, the Tigr1F plan in this NavData seems to be totally different from the plan in other add-ons; both aircraft and planners {Flight Sim Commander is just one example}.I have never flown from LGKR before but have flown several SID with intercepts {EGLL has one} without any problem.Something corrupt in the NavData perhaps???I'll continue looking at it and also your other SID/STAR problems.John Rooum

Thanks John.Concerning the Lgkr departure, as I said before, the problem seems to come from the second line, the intercept course on 250

Btw, the Lgkr Tigr1f departure from RW35 of the Pss A330/340, which works correctly, is almost the same as the one of the 777 . It has the same intercept course on 250

Guy,"On the other hand in the 2d panel the VS(vertical speed) is still inversed: "+" decreases and "-" increases."Amazing - its a year after release and this is the first time I have seen this picked up!Although I suppose not everybody pays much attention to tool tips, and some have them switched off. However if this can be missed in one single add-on, you can understand the frustrations of the FSX beta testers. Best WishesJohn

I tried also the Lszh-Gers1s departure from RW16 with the A330.The A330 procedure is defined the same way as the that of the 777 and it doesn't work either. The close waypoints Zh518 and D360A are suppressed immediatly after departure.The only way to make the plane turn left 270

Is the autopilot VS hand the hand the the cursor turns into when floating over the VS wheel, rather than a tooltip?To guys post, I don't think it matters how many times you bring it up in the forum. I find trying to get answers out of PSS is sometimes like trying to get answers out of politicians - they tend to answer the question they want to answer, rather than the question you've actually asked. Or just ignore you. I tried to get a definitive answer on some remaining issues with the 777 - was like trying to get blood out of a stone. I think it was the old "we are in continous development" type response. Nothing concrete though.

I flew the LGKR - GAR Vor approach for RW35 with the 180

I have verified the Jeppesen Charts for LGKR RW35 Sids and made some tests.TIGRA1E :Climb straight ahead to 500', turn RIGHT to GAR (or KEK), GAR R-270 (or 270 bearing from KEK), join airway A 14 to TIGRA.TIGRA1F : Straight ahead to GAR 2 DME, turn LEFT, 250 heading, intercept GARR-297, join airway A 14 to TIGRA.Speed limit 210 KT during turn.So Tigra1E is a RIGHT turn and TIGRA1F is a LEFT turn.Pss 777 Tigra1E: turns LeftPss 777 Tigra1F: turns right then gets lost and flies south foreverPSS 330 Tigra1E: Turns leftPSS 330 Tigra1F: Turns left okLDS 767 Tigra1E: Turns right okLDS 767 Tigra1F: Turns right and then "not on intercept heading"PMDG 737 Tigra1E: Turns leftPMDG 737 Tigra1F: Turns left okSo nobody has it all right!Guy

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.