Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

Checklists

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,I was just wondering if it is possible to manually edit the Electronic checklists? Say i want to edit my checklists to match United's checklist, is it possible to do so?Brandon

no its not,The checklist is coded into the guage file.The PSS Electronic Checklist is the same as British Airwas, so it shouldn't be to different from uniteds.Cheers

Guest brand_da_man

I was speaking with a United Airlines 777 Captain and he told me that the checklists in the PSS 777 have the bare minimum. He told me that the United checklists have many more items and procedures including Abnormal Procedures etc.Brandon

Guest NormanB

Brandon,Iain has already answered your post, but to clarify... that may be the case with United but not with British Airways.The checklists are coded within the gauge and therefore can't be altered.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.