Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

Questions concerning patch installaiton

Hey guys. I haven't been flying my PSS 777-200LR lately and it's been such a long time since I last used it that I can't remember if I patched it or not. How can I tell whether I have the most updated version? BTW, How do I patch it? Should I download the installer from PSS wbsite and reinstall everything?Thank you in advance for the help!Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Downloading a fresh base pack is the only way to do the update.

Thank you for your quick answer Norman. Well it just turns out (what a surpprise) that I'm one of the "few" with an FMC lock-up post-patch issue. How are you guys doing on fixing that? Any dates? It has now been months since I bought my T7 and I haven't been able to use it. Sorry if this post upsets you but I hope you can understand my frustration...Best Regards,Victor LimaEDIT: In hopes of not being labeled as a complainer, I will spend some time trying to recreate the lock-up and posting it here, now that I have seen that there is a dedicated topic to extricate this problem from our lives.

Sign in to follow this