Sign in to follow this  
cconesa

Clock bitmap and OMI Marker sound

Hello.I was reading an older post (pre v1.1) pointing out that the clock bitmap in flood lighting mixed up the "night" and "day" bitmaps. This was supposed to have been solved with v1.1. It is not the case. As soon as the clock is set to run, the "mixed" bitmap returns. Please advise.Where is the OMI Market sound switch?. I have not been able to get the sound to work.Regards,Christian Conesa.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Christian,The bmp should have been changed. I'm not sure why that has happened.Since I am at work at the moment I will let Iain or someone with the aircraft answer your post rather than trying to give you bad info.

Thanks Norman. I have reinstalled everything but the faulty BMP is still there.Will await the further advices for the Marker sound.Regards.

Marker Sounds, I'll have a looky in the next couple of days, and report back.Cheers

Am I right in thinking then that the clock issue has been fixed now. If I download the package again, will I no longer experience the clock problem?If so, are there any other litle things like this that have been updated?

>Christian,>>The bmp should have been changed. I'm not sure why that has>happened.>>Since I am at work at the moment I will let Iain or someone>with the aircraft answer your post rather than trying to give>you bad info.Any luck?.

I think you will find that the clock bitmap problem only reared its ugly head post v1.1 patch (reported in this forum between 12 and 16 April, patch released 7 April) thus this patch cannot have solved the problem. It did in fact generate it. As far as I am aware it is still to be rectified as I have yet to see any fix promulgated or any further information published but I imagine its rectification is in the pipeline

ok,1. Clock BMP is incorrect, flying the ANZ7 from San Francisco to Auckland this morning/afternoon UK time (0430z dep in real life). In FLOOD the problem is there, however with just the green back lighting, its ok.2. Marker sounds are missing.Cheers