Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

chaning com channels....

Hello,I was wondering why I cant change the VHF R's (I suppose thats com 2) xxx.700? I can change the the xxx part, but the .700 wont change.. I see the knob moving, but ch isnt changing... also on VHF L (I suppose thats com 1) the yellow light between the 2 numbers is not on, I suppose this means that the radio is not active or something... how do I turn that light on? question I'm asking this is because I just got fs passenger and I'd like to tune in the ATC chatter :(thx!

Guest tg272

In FsPassengers you can reconfigure the ATC chatter channels to ones that will work for you by changing the configuration files. Check the help in FsP.Bart BartholomayDeacontg272

but how do u change the com freq. like I mentioned? is it just a bug or something?

Guest NormanB

You change them in EXACTLY the same way as you do Com1. Since there isn't a bug it must be "something" ;)

lolwell changing it the SAME exact way in com1, the xxx.700 on com 2 wont change... the knob is turning but nothing is happeningso what can this mysterious 'something' be? :)

Try pressing Shift+M then change them. You haven't got the Masters switched on.Graham

Guest NormanB

I had best get mine fixed then to work like yours :)As you can see below, I have com2 selected and happily changed the digits after the decimal point.I would suggest that you are seeing the FS dead battery bug. How are you starting your flight - ie selecting the 777?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149880.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.