Sign in to follow this  
sab12

How To Use The 777LRF Properly

I have just started learning the 777LRF and mostly have had no problems - a great simulation.However, I have these questions which I haven't found answers to yet in the documentation:(1) After a missed approach on a completed route, I couldn't get the A/P to accept heading, vertical speed, or altitude settings after I re-engaged it.(2) When I am importing an FS2004 route, am I supposed to put in the departure and arrival airports independently before I begin the import of the legs?Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

At the time I posted this, I had read the manuals but hadn't done or studied the Tutorial Flight in detail.The problem I tried to describe in (1) above was previously posted by tg272 on May 19th with subject, "A Mind Of Its Own".FWIW I haven't had a recurrence since I went back to the Tutorial and made sure I was following its exact sequence of MCP operations during a landing.I also consulted the tutorial on item (2) above and subsequent flights with operations sequenced properly seem to have solved my FMC route programming issues.Phoenix - sorry........

Steve,No need to be sorry - these things can happen when certain steps are not followed. Glad to hear all is now well once again.

Sign in to follow this