Sign in to follow this  
ajcbakker

Error message FS9 with PSS

Hi,We have downloaded and installed succesfully the PSS 777-200LR base package and the KLM livery. It looks great.When we select in FS9 the 777 KLM aircraft everything is ok but when we push the "Fly now" button it generates the following error message:AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: gdiplus.dllModVer: 5.1.3102.2180 Offset: 00045876However FS9 continues and we can fly normally with the plane. We have not detect further defects (till now).The error message stays at the background on the desktop; when we close FS it becomes visible again.When we select the standard aircraft in FS9 we don't get the error message.Can anyone tell us what is wrong with it?System specs:Windows XP Pro with SP2nVidia Geforce 6600FS9.1Thanks in advance,Alje Bakker

Guest NormanB

Alje,How are you loading the aircraft? It sounds like you are starting from the create a flight menu.Please select the default flight (this will load the cessna at Seattle) and then change to the 777. Does this error still occur?

Hi,Many thanks for your quick response.Indeed we started from the create a flight menu.We have tried your suggested method and everything works well but after closing FS9 the following message appears:AppName: fs9.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.30612 ModName: unknownModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 4ebc5876So we still have a problem.Please help us out.Many thanks in advance,Alje Bakker

Guest NormanB

Alje,I used to get that error before I installed a patch for a well known 747 addon. By any chance do you have this installed and not patched?

Hi Norman,First an apology for the late response.We found out the problem; a corrupted fs9.exe caused the problem. After a new install from FS9 all problems were fixed.Many thanks for your help.With kind regards,Alje

Guest Jegs747

Hi AljeI"ve got the same problem and even after reinstalling both my Windows and FS9 nothing changed. After an extensive search in the web I found this post.May I ask you to tell me exactly how did you solve the problem.Best Regards

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.